Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

BMW i8 2014 world exclusive first drive | evo REVIEW

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2013 | 12:30 PM
|
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow BMW i8 2014 world exclusive first drive | evo REVIEW

Name:  BMW i8-02.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  305.2 KB

BMW i8 2014 world exclusive first drive | evo
The £100,000 BMW i8 is a plug-in performance hybrid due to be revealed at the 2013 Frankfurt show in September but evo was invited to drive a pre-production i8 at a secret test track in France this month, six months before we get to drive the production version.

This video gives you a taste of what this revolutionary 155mph performance car for the future is going to be like to drive.

Old 08-15-2013 | 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ah, nice! Thanks for the heads up!