Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Bmw e46 m3 smg

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
masadar is an unknown quantity at this point
Bmw e46 m3 smg

Some photos taken of my friends E46 SMG M3

Old 07-23-2013, 03:49 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enough
great looking vert!

Old 07-23-2013, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
lovely pics. a little too dramatic with the pshop though

e46 m3 is one of the best value used car right now. i picked one up a few months ago. it's a great platform and they are selling for 1/4 of the original cost. great buy if you find a clean example.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Such a timeless design. Looks great, although the hardtop looks a tad better.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Banned
MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not being a fan of the vert, i still like these Ms.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
The E46 M3 is such a classic design, absolutely love them and would LOVE to own one someday in Interlagos Blue.

I think it's hard to tell in some of your pictures what color the car is, def. over the top on the photoshop / editing.

Old 07-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
masadar is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree on the E46 design, out of all by far my favorite. haha i had no choice but to do an overkill on the photoshop. The pics were taken at midnight, very low visibly due to heavy fog and poor lighting, very happy with the result. But I did get trigger happy with the PS even on the day light one.