Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

E46 M3 vs E90 M3

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
What does his sig say?

...purity

Old 07-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, pure BS. Make sure to change that and add Breitling Navitimer and 20' floor to ceiling windows condo!

Old 07-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Doesn't The JC drive the current M3?
Yes he does but we all know his is a limp wristed pussy.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Took a friends '05 M3 ZCP up to the octtage the other day. Besides the nasty SMG learning curve, I loved every second of it.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
Yes he does but we all know his is a limp wristed pussy.
While I'm thinking about it, do you still have that badass necklace/chain thing for sale on here? Mom says that skulls make me look tough as shit.

Sorry for getting off topic stuka.

Last edited by "The JC"; 07-25-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by "The JC"
While I'm thinking about it, do you still have that badass necklace/chain thing for sale on here? Mom says that skulls make me look tough as shit.
Ha sold it ya it was only King Baby a useless piece of tin and why would you ask your mom are you under 18? Don't get testy just cause your car has no bottom end and weighs more than most sedans.......I just love giving you shi* LOL BTW I petitioned for your name change keep it up and it will be taken back.. and I will negative rep you into internet hell

Last edited by Marc; 07-25-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Stuka knows there is only one end result that he will truly be happy with: 2003 BMW M5 Manual Sedan for sale at Enthusiast Auto

Old 07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Pinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond reputePinned has a reputation beyond repute
The E90 M3 is great if you can drive it near the limiter all the time. For daily driving it is rather dull. I would even say the 335i is a more fun daily driver due to turbo engine having more grunt down low.

I wouldn't kick an E90 M3 outta bed though, with fat tires and wide wheels...DAT ASS.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
stax is on a distinguished roadstax is on a distinguished roadstax is on a distinguished roadstax is on a distinguished road
I feel the 1M is the natural successor to the e46M3.
I only say his because of the evolution I've seen in the size of BMWs.

The new X1 was almost the size (at least on the inside) of the old X3... Same with the new F10 3 series and the E60 5 series.
I think we have to face the fact that all BMWs are getting bigger and adapt accordingly.

I also think the outgoing 135i is one of the best cars I've driven... And definitely worth a drive if you love the e46 M3.
That'd be the one I keep around for a while...

Old 07-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Originally Posted by stax
I feel the 1M is the natural successor to the e46M3.
I only say his because of the evolution I've seen in the size of BMWs.

The new X1 was almost the size (at least on the inside) of the old X3... Same with the new F10 3 series and the E60 5 series.
I think we have to face the fact that all BMWs are getting bigger and adapt accordingly.

I also think the outgoing 135i is one of the best cars I've driven... And definitely worth a drive if you love the e46 M3.
That'd be the one I keep around for a while...

My partner has a 1m and I feel the same way now that you mention it, Good call there.