Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Sick Dakar Yellow 1M FS !!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
^ And that's assuming no sponsorship discounts, probably. 100% return on upgrades (and not sure if stock parts are included), GL with that!

Old 06-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Love the way this car's been done. Very tasteful. Job well done. If I ever got a 1M, I would love to do very similar touches and would LOVE to see this in Estoril Blue! Cheers for sharing

Old 06-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JustMe You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Well, the car is no longer for sale.. He woke up

Old 06-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by JustMe
Well, the car is no longer for sale.. He woke up
I was happy when I heard he decided to keep it. Such a unique car.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Autobahn king is an unknown quantity at this point
How much do the Bmw Performance seats cost??

Old 07-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
+1!

I seriously thought about one for a couple of days before picking up the SS but at 40k here i thought it's too expensive for what it is.
they were about the same here selling in the 60+ range over list.