Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Allocation Available: 2013 M5 Sedan and 2013 M6 Convertible - Both Cars Changeable

Old 05-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Allocation Available: 2013 M5 Sedan and 2013 M6 Convertible - Both Cars Changeable

Hey guys, we have just been allocated by BMW two of their hottest cars coming out this year. We have an M5 sedan that will be an early August build with a Septmember delivery and an M6 Convertible (cough..Marc) with a July build and an August delivery. Both of these cars are still spec'able to your liking and are going to be very hot and hard to get cars, email or call me for more information! Thanks! Geoffjr@Isringhausen.com - (217)725-2022.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Geoff, how much over invoice for the M5?

Old 06-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Geoff, how much over invoice for the M5?
For Retail US delivery, I don't think anyone is doing less than MSRP. And a few are doing 10 to 20K over MSRP.

Supply and demand.

You cannot compare US delivery price with the 1000 over ED invoice prices, since you have to:

A. Order it
B. Fly to .de
C. Wait a month or two to get it

So you are paying for the priviledge of having the car RIGHT NOW.

Geoff GLWS.

Old 06-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by stuka
For Retail US delivery, I don't think anyone is doing less than MSRP. And a few are doing 10 to 20K over MSRP.

Supply and demand.

You cannot compare US delivery price with the 1000 over ED invoice prices, since you have to:

A. Order it
B. Fly to .de
C. Wait a month or two to get it

So you are paying for the priviledge of having the car RIGHT NOW.

Geoff GLWS.
Gotcha. Thanks Stuka!

Old 06-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bmwlover1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Fyi

Your an idiot if you pay 10-20k over msrp, call fields in lakeland ask for majed-magic he will sell you one at msrp with august delivery. Last time i checked they ha one or two still available. He even mentioned that they would do 4% off

Old 06-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by stuka

Supply and demand.

Geoff GLWS.
The ED invoice plus $1000 pricing is over too. BMW cracked down.

Last edited by StealthPilot; 06-09-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
What are the pricing structures like now?

Old 06-10-2012, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
Not quite over. You just have to prove that you are not the sourgrape dbag dealers who got those sales folks in trouble.

People were too trusting on the forums and the dbag dealers pretended to be a buyer and got the info for the sole purpose of complaining to BMWUSA about it.

So dumb, it's not like the ED guys would even see their cars for months! These are not direct competition for crying out loud.

Old 06-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Geoff is straight up no over sticker BS. If you want it you can have it, ask me how i know.

Old 06-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by Marc
Geoff is straight up no over sticker BS. If you want it you can have it, ask me how i know.
Let me clarify, I was not implying in any way that HE was the sourgrape dealers that got the 1000 over ED invoice sales guys in trouble.

Like I said, people who are willing to wait the lead time on an ED M5 to save $$ are not the same people that would buy retail at MSRP or over, so there's really no competition between the two.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Allocation Available: 2013 M5 Sedan and 2013 M6 Convertible - Both Cars Changeable