Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Flat red bmw m3!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
FourPointZero is an unknown quantity at this point
Flat red bmw m3!

Here is the result of a recent photoshoot of mine

Old 05-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lawr4n is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow ! Beautiful car

Old 05-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Stunning pics. Thanks for sharing!

Old 05-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Dude's only burning out because he can't bend his right leg in those skinnies

Old 05-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
I dig!

Old 05-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
I enjoy the flat red look but the front bumper wheels and tailights not my cup of tea...would look a whole lot better if was stock!

Old 05-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by McRae
I enjoy the flat red look but the front bumper wheels and tailights not my cup of tea...would look a whole lot better if was stock!
I wasnt the biggest fan of the Arkym front bumper but after seeing it in real life and the more I look at the photos, its grown on me. Definitely a unique look.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FourPointZero
Thanks guys!

I wasnt the biggest fan of the Arkym front bumper but after seeing it in real life and the more I look at the photos, its grown on me. Definitely a unique look.
The car is by no means ugly...im simply speaking on personal taste as to how id of done err up

Old 05-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Funny i amy kind of the oppsite, i like the bumper and stuff, but not the matte red

On the other hand amazing shots!

I saw a matte silver m3 the outer day and it looked fnatastic, even tough im not a fan of matte.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
The car is by no means ugly...im simply speaking on personal taste as to how id of done err up
Fair enough, I agree though. I would keep the OEM bumper but put on the BMW CF splitters

Quick Reply: Flat red bmw m3!