Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

TeamSpeed, I'm sorry I disappeared. Please accept me back into your awesome family.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb TeamSpeed, I'm sorry I disappeared. Please accept me back into your awesome family.

TS friends,

I'm sure you noticed that I just kind of disappeared after two years... I failed you all a handing out TS stickers still have them if anybody wants to take over distributing them.

I don't really have a good reason for leaving, but I originally took some time away because I felt that I was spending way too much time on TS during the day and I wasn't focusing enough on work. I had (and still have) a boring Mercedes and thought this forum was cool but I didn't have a fun car to share with you all anymore. I wanted to re-focus and set some new objectives for work so I could buy one of my dream cars some day instead of just watching you all have all of the fun.

Since I wasn't on TS much anymore I want to thank those of you for keeping up with me on Facebook, I have met some friends on TS that I consider to be true friends of mine... even though I've never met any of you in person. You all know who you are.

That being said, today I bought one of my dream cars, and I wanted to share it with you all with hopes that I can spend some more time back on this forum and enjoying you all again.

I have wanted this car for over 10 years and used to hold my 1:18 scale version (that my host family in Germany gave me in 2001 during a student exchange) and just examine every angle of it and became obsessed with the shape, size, and stance.

So today, the day I bought one of my dream cars, I am making a commitment to you all that I won't just disappear this time.

If anyone is interested in distributing the TS window decals I have a box of them that I will gladly ship you. (So long as DJ is cool with it)

That being said, I'd like to present to you my new (to me) 2000 BMW M coupe, with 50,000 original miles. The only performance mod is a Dinan chip. I don't care so much for the wheels but the previous owner got rid of the OEM ones and these ones at least have good tires so they'll work for now.

Name:  Nwdy8h.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  108.0 KB

Name:  hV7hIh.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  136.1 KB

Name:  iS22th.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  131.8 KB

Well anyway, thanks again for being such a good tight-knit community and not completely excommunicating me. Those of you who have kept in touch outside of TS have really made me want to come back... when the time was right.

This is the best car forum I have ever found on the internet.

-Curtis

Old 05-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Awwwww yeeaahhh

Old 05-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back, and nice addition.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to have you back, Curtis! Sweet Z3 M Coupe! That's awesome that you got it after wanting one for so many years

Old 05-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back buddy!

Old 05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back Curtis. You were missed.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Love the coupe. Congrats on achieving a dream... that's what life is all about!

Even though you're a WAY more senior member than me, "Welcome back!"

Old 05-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to have you back! Sweet car. Keep posting meng, I don't have much cool stuff but post anyways, it all adds to the team!

Old 05-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Oh look at Mr Bigshot. Leaves TS high and dry and only comes back to rub it in that he bought one of my grail cars...

J/K. Welcome back man! Great purchase and it's good to have you back here. Don't be such a stranger!

Old 05-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I am so not reading all of that. Cliff notes?

Quick Reply: TeamSpeed, I'm sorry I disappeared. Please accept me back into your awesome family.