Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

My New Recaros

Old 04-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Karter01 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up My New Recaros

Well, after a lot of thinking, I pulled the trigger on a set of Recaro Pole Positions for my M3.

I can't tell you how much I love these things. They are leather/alcantara and seriously look OEM. Totally has changed the driving experience, you actually sit "in' the car now and not on it. A fantastic investment.

My stockers weighed in at around 60lbs each, so this gives me a weight savings of about 85-90lbs overall. Not too bad.

Out with the old......

Name:  e2fa0515.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  147.4 KB

In with the new....

Name:  e0237051.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  104.5 KB

Name:  146782e3.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  93.2 KB

Name:  40944b2e.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  4ba11c8e.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  99.1 KB

Name:  15d0f33d.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  73.8 KB

Old 04-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Those are sick. Huge improvement over the stock ones.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
indeed...HUGE improvement!!! Congrats!

Old 04-24-2012, 10:43 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
very nice!!!

great addition!

Old 04-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Looooove it! Very nice.

Old 04-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice, lets see some more pics of the car.

Old 04-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
awesome seats! need more pics!

Old 04-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love them!!

Old 04-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
Seats look really good over the OEMs.
Comfort wise, do you have any seat adjustment capability at all?

Old 04-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly what I'm planning for my e92 as soon as I settle on a suitable DD.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My New Recaros