Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

BMW M5 Ring-Taxi is the most exciting taxi ride you'll ever have

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 09:11 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post BMW M5 Ring-Taxi is the most exciting taxi ride you'll ever have

Name:  imageDispatcher.jsp.jpg
Views: 1328
Size:  94.0 KB

BMW M5 Ring-Taxi is the most exciting taxi ride you'll ever have

For many, taking a trip in the BMW Ring-Taxi through the "Green Hell" is one of the most exciting experiences money can buy.

This will certainly be true again in 2012: from Easter the brand new BMW M5 will be used as the Ring-Taxi. There is space for up to three people to take a seat in the 560 bhp sedan and be driven by a well-versed BMW Driving Experience Instructor around the Nürburgring Nordschleife. An extra dash of adrenaline is guaranteed.

Reservations can be made online at a rate of EUR 216.- incl. VAT at Tickets and dates / BMW Ring-Taxi / Fascination / BMW Motorsport .

One important piece of advice: the trips are very much in demand. A ticket allocation is released for booking every Monday at 10 am CET. You have to be quick - experience shows that it only takes a few minutes for all the tickets to be gone until the following Monday.

Name:  F10_M5_Ringtaxi_01.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  177.1 KB

Name:  F10_M5_Ringtaxi_04.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  135.0 KB

Name:  F10_M5_Ringtaxi_05.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  112.9 KB

Old 04-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Nice that they are updating! I went around the Taxi with Sabine Schmidt 6 years ago and I recommend anyone who is thinking about it, to do it. It was just amazing as we were overtaking everything on the track, despite being four people in the car

Old 04-16-2012, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
One of these days. I feel bad for the rental car I get on that trip!

Old 04-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
One of these days. I feel bad for the rental car I get on that trip!
I had a little MBZ B-class rental when I went to the Ring; most fun, downhill, pedal to the floor non-fast driving ever! Hahaha

Old 04-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Bookmarked the page since I'll probably be in Germany this summer. Thanks DJ!

Old 04-17-2012, 10:13 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
totally overpriced but good

Old 04-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How much is it?

Old 04-19-2012, 06:40 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
How much is it?
...>
Originally Posted by DJ
Reservations can be made online at a rate of EUR 216.- incl. VAT at Tickets and dates / BMW Ring-Taxi / Fascination / BMW Motorsport .

Old 04-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
adamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enoughadamls2 will become famous soon enough
I wouldn't mind taking a ride in that