Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

RDB LA - BMW X6M Hamann Tycoon Widebody!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Former Sponsor
Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Vik@ RDBLA You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
RDB LA - BMW X6M Hamann Tycoon Widebody!

2011 BMW X6 M FULL HAMANN TYCOON

Full body kit including fenders, hood, bumpers, rear fender flares, side skirts, exhaust, ecu tune and 23'' wheels. This car only has 450 miles and is truly one of a kind! It is also up for sale. :wink:

Seeing this thing in person is unreal!

Old 02-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
pjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enoughpjt118ies will become famous soon enough
I saw one of these in Dubai recently, had HUGE exhausts, brilliant car!

Old 02-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
aznazasin is on a distinguished roadaznazasin is on a distinguished roadaznazasin is on a distinguished road
damn that is one sick car

Old 02-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
KimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura aboutKimmSpeed has a spectacular aura about
Way too busy for me! I would hope real ‘Tycoons’ would have more refined taste. I do see what others like in the mods though. Just way over the top for me. Certainly more appropriate for the UAE crowd. If I’m honest, I do quite like the hood and wheels. And, maybe w/ the right paint or vinyl work you could make some of the more severe lines subtle. Nice pics. Thanks for the post.

Last edited by KimmSpeed; 02-29-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
LUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud of
How much does the kit cost ? (for X5/X6)

I can't see the price online..

Old 03-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Who's your Snap-On Tool Truck guy??