Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

[Video] Alex Roy - Team Polizei M5 At Monticello Motor Club

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enoughDM993TT will become famous soon enough
Arrow [Video] Alex Roy - Team Polizei M5 At Monticello Motor Club

Name:  alexroyvi.jpg
Views: 4813
Size:  110.5 KB

How to Beat Speed Traps and Drive Safely -Part 1

Team Polizei M5 At Monticello Motor Club

Alex Roy and David Maher head to Monticello Motor Club to teach best practices for driving on a road trip. Also, tips on how to use radar detectors and laser jammers correctly. In this show, Alex demonstrates how his Valentine One and Blinder Laser Jammers can be powerful tools if used correctly.

How to Beat Speed Traps and Drive Safely Part 1 - Live and Let Drive - YouTube

Old 02-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Former Sponsor
Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that you can pay 2x the ticket in NJ for no points....... is this accurate? I'm assuming it is.

Edit- love the E39 M5. One of my all time cars.

Last edited by Rubin Insurance; 02-15-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Monsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Rubin Insurance
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that you can pay 2x the ticket in NJ for no points....... is this accurate? I'm assuming it is.

Edit- love the E39 M5. One of my all time cars.
same here lived in Jersey my entire life first time I hear this, but thank goodness I gotten very few speeding tickets...