Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Rendered Speculation: What The BMW M6 May Be in 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 07:03 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Rendered Speculation: What The BMW M6 May Be in 2012

If all guesses for what the future reserves for us were concrete, we would have at least three times the number of car models around. The fact is some speculation models are so good looking they should have been built instead of the real ones. If this is the case for this model, the next generation of M6, expected to arrive in 2012, we’ll leave it up to you to decide, but most of you will probably like it as much as we did.

Created by the designer Giom, the rendering of the future M6 first appeared at BMW Blog. Developed under the name F12, the future M6 may get two versions, a regular one and the low weight CSL, with a carbon-fibre roof.

No word has been said about the engines, but we can expect for higher outputs and lower emission, an apparently contradictory goal that is fully achievable with the use of direct injection, turbo or supercharger and other systems that help enhance the performance of the car in all levels. Let’s wait and see.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, way better looking than the current version!

Old 05-28-2008, 07:19 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The rear makes it look like the new Volvo cabriolet.

Old 05-28-2008, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
QUATROPORTE front end somewhat

Old 05-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave S
Wow, way better looking than the current version!
That's not much of an accomplishment, is it now?

Of course it's nothing more than a speculative rendering but I'd be pretty dissapointed if it looks anything like this. Not a nicely resolved shape and the design already looks kinda dated to me.

Old 06-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BeastPower is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the general look, but not the front end.

Cheers, Daniel.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Juggernaut is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the look of the current 6-series. Tail lights on the current car look much better to me than the ones rendered here, but the rest of the car looks fine.

Last edited by Juggernaut; 06-08-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
formula1champ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im undecided...to me the back of it looks like the old 850i!

Old 06-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
Bellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to beholdBellefonte is a splendid one to behold
The hips are great!!!

Old 06-01-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Same thought I had when I saw it.

Quick Reply: Rendered Speculation: What The BMW M6 May Be in 2012