Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

New Toy...

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 12:53 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful! Do you mind sharing the details of your deal? I understand these can be had brand new for over $10K off MSRP.

Old 05-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished roadBankBuster is on a distinguished road
thank you for all the kind remarks, gentlemen

as far as mods, none for now...just want to drive her and learn her personality first, but I must say I like the way the supersprint exhaust sounds

dealwise...let's just say I got nearly 25% off of sticker...so mid 40's for a near 60k car

Old 05-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spencer is on a distinguished roadSpencer is on a distinguished roadSpencer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BankBuster
thank you for all the kind remarks, gentlemen

as far as mods, none for now...just want to drive her and learn her personality first, but I must say I like the way the supersprint exhaust sounds

dealwise...let's just say I got nearly 25% off of sticker...so mid 40's for a near 60k car
Hell of a deal....

Old 05-28-2008, 10:57 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
what a deal!

I love those cars...

I think it will be a "cult" classic like the Z3M Coupe is...

last of the breed and so much more personality than a boxster/cayman!

Like a classy mini viper!

Old 06-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
yemenmocha is an unknown quantity at this point
Great looking car & I love that engine too!

Old 06-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Daytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really niceDaytonaviolet is just really nice
nice toy

Old 06-17-2008, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats good looking car.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:27 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Bluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond reputeBluestrike2 has a reputation beyond repute
I was lucky enough to test drive one at a local dealer back when they were first hitting the shores. It's such an amazing vehicle, couple that with the great deal you managed to nab, and you've got a recipe for many a smile.

Old 07-01-2008, 02:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
got_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished roadgot_pho is on a distinguished road
Sweet ride - black is BEAUTIFUL (when clean....hehehe)

rk

Old 07-01-2008, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
looks great, dont see many of those around!