Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

my e92 tranny gone

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
WE TOLD HIM TO GET A C63!!!!!! hows the tranny on the c63 ben ? lol

Originally Posted by wheelb
yeah right they gave him a ball'n 323I ....he loves it .....i told him to drive them nuts .!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Former Sponsor
wheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pixxflix
WE TOLD HIM TO GET A C63!!!!!! hows the tranny on the c63 ben ? lol

okay pixx tell everyone the truth he blew the tranny trying to keeping up with the C63 ...

Old 05-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light1q2w3e4r is a glorious beacon of light
Aussie guy had the same problem with a 6MT. Swapped out entire new gearbox. Not good.

Old 05-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Good thing you got rid of that slooooow RS4!

J/K

Good luck with the service issue. That's got to be infuriating considering how new it is...

Old 05-20-2008, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
mch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by wheelb
okay pixx tell everyone the truth he blew the tranny trying to keeping up with the C63 ...
ya ok thats why your doing the software already

Old 05-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
BUT WHY WOULDNT HE RACE YOU BEFORE THE SOFTWARE ? i dont understand

Originally Posted by mch69
ya ok thats why your doing the software already

Old 05-21-2008, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold12:03 is a splendid one to behold
So this is or is not related to DCT? Isnt your car one of the first DCT cars in america?

I am worried

Old 05-21-2008, 11:42 PM
Former Sponsor
wheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pixxflix
BUT WHY WOULDNT HE RACE YOU BEFORE THE SOFTWARE ? i dont understand

becuase its not fair so hes doing the software to go play with the big boy m cars

Old 05-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
mch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to allmch69 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 12:03
So this is or is not related to DCT? Isnt your car one of the first DCT cars in america?

I am worried

yes i had one of the first at least first one in miami

Old 05-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
Did you hear anything official from BMW confirming what was wrong with the tranny? Sorry to hear about this on your new ride!

Quick Reply: my e92 tranny gone