Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

What's your fav color on the new M3?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
I'm liking white the best so far.

Old 05-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
The wheels on that M3 are also FTMFW!!

Old 05-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
My fav color is Jerez Black Metallic with Black Novillo Leather

Old 05-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Space Grey over Cinnamon!

Old 05-15-2008, 06:14 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLGT2
Space Grey over Cinnamon!
You've got taste my friend, absolute taste.

White suits the car down to a T.

White> Space Grey ( with 18's )> Melbourne Red> Dark Blue

Old 05-15-2008, 07:03 PM
DAM
Teamspeed Member
DAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Scott in Houston
I've never seen yellow. Post up pics!

I bet w/ the CF roof, it does look awesome.
Here is the thread: https://teamspeed.com/forums/m/4983-...ow-e92-m3.html

I am also a fan of the Dakar, but I REALLY want to see techno violet

Old 05-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond repute
White..!!

Old 05-15-2008, 11:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks DAM. I change my vote to yellow. It looks freakin' great on the M3.

Old 05-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
alpina white or the red......

Old 05-17-2008, 06:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
black, blue, white, or grey over cinnamon, though there are much more attractive cars these day in the same price range imo

Quick Reply: What's your fav color on the new M3?