Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

E46 M3 - The new daily driver

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
great color combo. would love a 6mt e46m some day ... fantastic car, enjoy it!

Old 07-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond reputeWheeler has a reputation beyond repute
Great buy. This is one of those timeless designs. Looks beautiful!

Old 07-26-2011, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
clou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enoughclou will become famous soon enough
Congrats! The e46 is the best looking gen

Old 07-26-2011, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats! Always been one of my favorite cars and I dearly miss my ex-e46 M3 daily! In your future plans for the car, I would include swapping the 18's for 19's I think they look a lot nicer. Good luck!

Old 07-26-2011, 02:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations! Very nice spec, love the red interior. Looking forward to the detail thread. Enjoy it in good health!

Old 07-26-2011, 05:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3
Congrats! Always been one of my favorite cars and I dearly miss my ex-e46 M3 daily! In your future plans for the car, I would include swapping the 18's for 19's I think they look a lot nicer. Good luck!
Thanks, I'm busy looking for a set of BBS CSL's now. Just wondering if a black wheel would work.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats and enjoy it!

Old 07-26-2011, 07:45 PM
Global Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really niceGlobal Autosports is just really nice
Looks really clean for a 2001.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Maddic is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

E46 M3 FTW!
She is a beauty.

Old 07-31-2011, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! Congrats!

Quick Reply: E46 M3 - The new daily driver