Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Eisenmann + M5= EXTREME SOUND!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really nice
Arrow Eisenmann + M5= EXTREME SOUND!!

That's an incredible LOUD white Bmw M5 E60 with eisenmann full exhaust system and many others aftermarket parts!! Listen to it's EXTREME SOUND, start up, revs and full acceleration!!

‪Bmw M5 w/ Eisenmann Exhaust - EXTREMELY LOUD SOUND‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-21-2011, 10:50 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
The S85 V10 will be sorely missed... one of the most insane engines I have ever heard.

Old 07-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
license plate lights and underglow are classy touches.

Old 07-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Thats very loud looks like he's got headers and secondary cat delete also on top of his muffler and x-pipe. Maybe too loud for my liking but still a gorgeous sound! But neons under the car - FAIL

Old 07-21-2011, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
No headers for sure. Definitely a Miesterchaft Sections 1 and 2.

Old 07-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Meh - I've heard a bunch of aftermarket exhausts for the E60 M5, and they all sound like ass at anything other than WOT, at which point, they're ear-bleedingly loud, and totally destroy the character of the M5.

I only wish there were an option that increased the volume by 50%, but gave more of a beefy sound, without the tinny warble that a stock M5 has. Between the Viper/Carrera GT/Gallardo, all of which sound awesome stock, why can't someone get it really right with the M5? The engine is a work of art, but I've never heard it the way it ought to sound.

Old 07-22-2011, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond reputeBRN9121 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PMac

I only wish there were an option that increased the volume by 50%, but gave more of a beefy sound, without the tinny warble that a stock M5 has. Between the Viper/Carrera GT/Gallardo, all of which sound awesome stock, why can't someone get it really right with the M5? The engine is a work of art, but I've never heard it the way it ought to sound.
There is, stock mufflers, replace the resonator with Xpipe, and secondary cats with section 1 through pipes.

The M5 will then sound perfect!

Old 07-23-2011, 12:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
I agree, a lot of aftermarket exhausts on the S85 are very raspy and tinny. Dinan got it right though... stock everything and Dinan cans sounds perfect to me.

Originally Posted by PMac
Meh - I've heard a bunch of aftermarket exhausts for the E60 M5, and they all sound like ass at anything other than WOT, at which point, they're ear-bleedingly loud, and totally destroy the character of the M5.