Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Official 2012 BMW M5 Images leaked out on the web!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011 | 03:02 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
The more I look at it,the more I like it...well done BMW!

Somehow from some angles the F10 M5 reminds me of the glorious E39 M5 (which is a good thing imo)

for example in this pic :

Old 06-16-2011 | 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 2010-16M
on top of it all, they managed to get 28+ mpg fuel efficiency? wow
About 24 in US. The 28mpg figure is imperial mpg. Still an amazing figure though.

Old 06-16-2011 | 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. I'll have to see it in person to tell if I love it.

Old 06-16-2011 | 05:24 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
saw it today...in white.
Such a badass car!
imo it has a much more agressive appearance than the E60 M5!

But the brakes were squealing...still some fine tuning to be done..or a sign of wear

Old 06-16-2011 | 06:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by m7mmed MD
love it, but I really would choose the new CLS63 over it.
Originally Posted by Khalil
x 100,000
The new CLS63 is certainly beautiful... but I think dynamically the M5 is going to be king of the road... it is an amazing time for sports sedans though... so many nice options. Can't wait to see the hi-po versions of the A6 coming down the pipe.

Old 06-17-2011 | 10:35 AM
DJ
|
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
A stunning new set of imagery!

Old 06-17-2011 | 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DJ again

Old 06-17-2011 | 11:27 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Stunning photos. My new wallpaper! What a beautiful machine.

Old 06-17-2011 | 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
looking better!

Old 06-17-2011 | 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing! Really, that's all there is to say. BMW has done a great job with the F10 M5.

And I agree with previous speakers, the F10 has taken the 5-series back to its roots, proving that the E60 was a bit of a wrong step. Even though, I love the E60 and will always do, due to it being so different and ahead of its time. I seriously believe the E60 M5 could become a sought-after classic, especially with that menacing V10 engine and top-speed approaching 330km/h.

Quick Reply: Official 2012 BMW M5 Images leaked out on the web!