Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Bro Power

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 03:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks really nice and clean!

Old 03-03-2011, 04:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Cool work done, white is a hot color right now. (Even Koenigsegg Agera R is white).

Attached Images  
Old 03-03-2011, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute

That looks great!!!
Very clean very sharp...

Old 03-03-2011, 01:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
HRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_GUY has a reputation beyond repute
The work you guys do never ceases to impress. Great job guys.

Old 03-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
The yellow accents on the car are freaking awesome. Makes the entire thing POP.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Epic.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Banned
Nate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond reputeNate@IND has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys! The owner of this AW beast just posted a full review of the new ESS kit.

Originally Posted by Brosef
Although much has been said about the ESS kits, I wanted to post my own impressions after a few hundred miles and hopefully cover some things that haven’t been discussed in previous reviews.

Quality: Enough has been said about how clean the install is, but I’ll reaffirm that the quality of the kit and its design are fantastic. You can tell that a lot of hard work went into engineering something simple and the install really looks factory with the exception of the painted manifold (which, by the way, I would highly recommend to anyone considering the kit – it’s nice to have the creative license to make the engine bay your own and IND’s paintwork is outstanding).

Drive-ability: It amazes me that with the amount of power this kit makes, it still drives just like stock when you’re putting around town, backing in and out of parking spaces, etc. Furthermore, although most of the real excitement lies within the second half of the RPM range, there’s absolutely no mistaking the additional power at lower RPMs. One of the more pleasant surprises of adding the S/C was the extra torque available at highway speeds; it’s enough of a difference to make pacing through traffic much more pleasurable.

Power: It’s tough to explain what the acceleration really feels like, but it’s somewhere between absurdity and insanity. When I picked up the car, after quickly showing me the engine bay, Ilia and I hopped in to go for a spin. The first thing he said was, “watch out for second gear – it’ll bite ya.” Sure enough, with the first opportunity I had, I hit it in second and couldn’t help but say “holy shit!” as the tires broke loose at 6k RPM and continued to spin into third. The newfound thrust is simply exhilarating. ESS estimates that the 575 makes ~41% more power on 93 octane, but if you told me it doubled the power on the right side of the tach I wouldn’t call you a liar. It feels like a much bigger rush than I had anticipated. One of the reviews I read previously put it well by saying it feels like the car lost 1,000 lbs. It’s also nice to know that it’s an easy upgrade to the 600 or 625, but at this point I can’t foresee myself wanting more power (I won’t say ‘never’ though). If I’m honest, it’s a little intimidating strapping into the driver’s seat knowing there’s a real chance you may end up in jail. The power is awesome, but it demands respect. (disclaimer: I don’t break speed limits nor condone it)

Big thanks to all the guys at IND for pulling everything together flawlessly. The feeling of comfort you get leaving your car with them is irreplaceable. They provide true white glove service and treat each car just as they would treat their own. Nate - forgive me for jacking your IP, but I figured I'd post the obligatory picture and whoever takes these pictures for you guys is incredible.

Thanks for reading.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud ofbavmtrwrksftw has much to be proud of
Very nice!

Old 03-03-2011, 07:39 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Another winner from IND. Great work, guise

Old 03-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
FadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enoughFadeToBlack will become famous soon enough
I like that white on the supercharger. Extremely good looking. List it as an option on the IND palette range. Very cool.

Quick Reply: Bro Power