Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Somebody stop me !

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 03:15 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Enjoying it I hope ?

I remember walking to get coffee and I used to see a Z3M Coupe and a V12 Vantage on a daily basis, the owner used to park the cars in front of his house in London; though the black Z3M doesn't hold a chance to yellow.

Ask Mike S about his Z3M Coupe, its a Full AC Shnitzer car.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by El Wehbi
Thanks for the pics! Keep em' coming. Enjoy the wonderful ride man!
Thanks man. They are comin
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Enjoying it I hope ?

I remember walking to get coffee and I used to see a Z3M Coupe and a V12 Vantage on a daily basis, the owner used to park the cars in front of his house in London; though the black Z3M doesn't hold a chance to yellow.

Ask Mike S about his Z3M Coupe, its a Full AC Shnitzer car.
All colors are nice on this car but I think such a wild, radical shape should show of in a equally wild color.

Mike's car is a SA special ACS equipped version. The only special Edition z3m coupe if you can call it that. Alhough not BMW AG sourced version, still unique.