Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

BMW M5 with Eisenhaus Meisterschaft GT Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 04:09 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
Don't dismiss the Tubi Rumore. Best tone IMO and if you want it to be stupid loud, just add the midpipe. Not nearly as much drone as Eisenmann either.
+100 for Tubi Rumore, just the right sound. I like Eisenmann also, but the drone can make conversation difficult.

Old 01-07-2011, 04:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Or you could go completely insane:

YouTube - Evosport E60 M5 Meisterschaft Exhaust

What a ROWDY engine!! Its a shame the S85 will no longer be produced.

Old 01-07-2011, 04:15 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I love the sound but that is way too loud for that car. You'd be driving down the street and every single person would turn their heads for the exotic that is inevitably coming down, only to realize what they see and go "Oh, it's just a BMW sedan" .... and then flip you the bird for having an obnoxious family sedan.

Old 01-07-2011, 04:27 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by jox
I love the sound but that is way too loud for that car. You'd be driving down the street and every single person would turn their heads for the exotic that is inevitably coming down, only to realize what they see and go "Oh, it's just a BMW sedan" .... and then flip you the bird for having an obnoxious family sedan.
I agree hence the 'insane' reference. Some of the exhaust setups are too aggressive for the car. But I disagree with just a BMW sedan.

Old 01-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
Agreed, sort of. It sounds awesome but I kind of like the fact that the M5 doesn't draw attention outside of people who really know what they're looking at. I'm not trying to scare my clients away either.