Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

M3 Photoshoot :D

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010 | 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Wout_RC is an unknown quantity at this point
realy nice M3, this is the competition edition? or are these some modification (carbon spoiler on trunk?)
love the rims also!
one of my favourite E92!

Old 10-28-2010 | 09:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DEVILDOG You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice car. Thumbs up for the Active Autowerke exhaust. That exhaust is the best one on the market, not because it's AA, but because my friend engineered it to flow like a JTF AIRCRAFT.

Old 10-28-2010 | 10:18 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking M3. Great job on the detail. And, awesome photos! #2 is my favorite.

Old 10-28-2010 | 01:09 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ExecpaintPro
We are doing a two stage Leatherique Process. Stage one penetrates the leather and lifts out dirt and contamination to the surface while conditioning the seat completely. Stage two removes all the residue and dirt from the surface leaving the leather supple and completely conditioned.
I had that done to my Porsche Turbo not too long ago. It's a weird process because they have to leave it on for a bit. A few days after I picked up my car, I was horrified to find a bunch of white residue all over my leather. The detail shop that did it explained that was normal and that they had to finish things up by cleaning that up.

In any case, nice pictures man! I liked #2 too...but the photo link you provided didn't go to the M3 photos.

Old 10-29-2010 | 12:16 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
C3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud ofC3Photography has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by atomic80
I had that done to my Porsche Turbo not too long ago. It's a weird process because they have to leave it on for a bit. A few days after I picked up my car, I was horrified to find a bunch of white residue all over my leather. The detail shop that did it explained that was normal and that they had to finish things up by cleaning that up.

In any case, nice pictures man! I liked #2 too...but the photo link you provided didn't go to the M3 photos.
Thanks for letting me know - the link is as follows

C 3 Photography | M3