Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

OEM M3 Performance Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
OEM M3 Performance Exhaust

Shown on the frozen black car in Paris. On sale any time soon.

They've now released a sound clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--TDpe0BsEI

Old 10-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, sounds great. I would even go a tad louder.

Does anyone know how the Performance line has changed BMWs relationship with Dinan?

Old 10-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
avlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Wow, sounds great. I would even go a tad louder.

Does anyone know how the Performance line has changed BMWs relationship with Dinan?
I once asked the SAME exact question that you are asking right now.
Your question is known as the "DINAN Mist".

DINAN has absolutely no relationship with BMW - AT ALL.
BMW has no relationship with DINAN - AT ALL.

DINAN offers a warranty which matches the BMW OEM Warranty. However, their customer service is VERY bad. Very, very bad. This DINAN warranty has nothing to do with BMW, and BMW does not work with DINAN or vice versa with any warranty issues. As I said above, there is no such relationship of any kind.

It is important to understand the above and not be lost in the "DINAN Mist" because should a problem occur, you don't want any surprises. This is very important info.

BMW OEM Performance parts is the best way to go.. I am pretty sure that is backed by BMW's original warranty, right?

If you want to read more about DINAN, here is my story - in a very condensed form.. to keep it short.

----------
I have a DINAN M5 (every part besides the throttle bodies, ecu, and diff) and luckily have had no problems with DINAN. However, somebody with the DINAN software who lost 15 HP had a lot of issues with DINAN. They did a dyno, and used an identical M5 (mine - without ecu tune) to benchmark within an hour apart. Customer Service at DINAN was horrible, and had a big attitude about the whole situation. So that person did a ton of R&D on the same Dyno, again my car was involved as a benchmark, and the last dyno runs were used in conjunction. They accepted the results, showing a huge HP loss. Took them 3-4 months and a lot of attitude before a refund was given.
----------

Hope this helps.