Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

2007 Alpine white M6 coupe with HRE rims...!!! PICS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 2007 Alpine white M6 coupe with HRE rims...!!! PICS!!!

A buddy of mine just picked up this 2007 M6 Coupe...im loving it! Gonna be doing a serious shoot with it come mid July...stay tuned!!!

Attached Images    
Old 06-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of the front lip, but otherwise, very nice. I really love the M6.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Makes me miss mine every time I see one

Old 06-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Looks Good, I like the BBK in Yellow. Agree with Ara though, that front lip needs to go.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to allKAZ555 is a name known to all
Saved the pics for future reference. Something I can look back to when I decide to pull the trigger on a M6.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:08 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Originally Posted by KAZ555
Saved the pics for future reference. Something I can look back to when I decide to pull the trigger on a M6.
DO IT!!! pa pow!

Old 06-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
love the yellow calipers

Old 06-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
get rid of the lip and that thing is gorgeous!!!

Old 06-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by alkyoneus
love the yellow calipers
when the car is rolling and your beside it they stick out threw the black HRE like a sore thumbs but in a GOOD way!

Old 06-19-2010, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Agree with the others on the front lip but a BIG congratulations on the M6!

Quick Reply: 2007 Alpine white M6 coupe with HRE rims...!!! PICS!!!