Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

BMW releases 2011 M3 Frozen Gray Coupe for the U.S.

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
gee $77k for this huh

ya I dunno bro
It looks awesome but for that price, there are quite a few other options. For under $70K, this would be a winner.

The only car I can think of that offers a better overall package for the money is the GT-R, or maybe a Z06.

Old 06-18-2010, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I'll say it again, lame

Old 06-18-2010, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good.. Needs a bit of lowering, paint them rims and the steering wheel with some CF + the Center console!

Good to go!

Old 06-18-2010, 12:35 PM
jph
Teamspeed Junior Member
jph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant futurejph has a brilliant future
Disappointment!

I love the colour but the interior is pretty average IMO.
Unless you really HAD to have that colour i'd think you'd be better off buying a std M3 and speccing the competition package along with some of the nicer options.

As much as I love BMW they seem to be led by the marketing people nowadays rather than the engineers and as sensible as that may be in this global market i'm starting to wonder if the car I replace my CSL with will have a BMW roundell on the bonnet?

Old 06-22-2010, 10:15 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Very very disappointed with this model. I'll be participating in a BMW focus group at the Performance Center in Spartanburg in July. BMW is going to get a ear full from me.

Old 06-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jph
Disappointment!

I love the colour but the interior is pretty average IMO.
Unless you really HAD to have that colour i'd think you'd be better off buying a std M3 and speccing the competition package along with some of the nicer options.

As much as I love BMW they seem to be led by the marketing people nowadays rather than the engineers and as sensible as that may be in this global market i'm starting to wonder if the car I replace my CSL with will have a BMW roundell on the bonnet?
Don't replace the CSL!!!! Get other cars to go along with it.