Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

My weekend acquisition: '95 M3

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
congrats

Old 05-17-2010, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Judging by the way it drives I figure it is pretty sound and think that with proper maintenance it will make it a lot longer. I also had the car inspected at Kuni BMW in Portland before buying and it went through their checklist without a hitch.

Thanks for the kind words

Old 05-17-2010, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Enjoy a great handling car. Ive used one as a daily driver for 3 years, just about to put it to sleep in the garage though under covers. Cant bring myself to sell it but I also cant drive it forever. I dont think you can buy a classic so cheaply that will give you so many smiles.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations on the M3!

Old 05-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
I like. Let's go see if the limited slip still works this evening. :-/ Looks like you, Mike, and I will be having a little Ro Sham Bo over the parking spots tonight.

Oh yeah, noticed you left out the driver side bolster in those pics . . .

Last edited by M5Kid; 05-19-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud ofYoan@ForzaForged has much to be proud of
Very clean, I like it.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Very nice acquisition! Amazing how BMWs are always so up-to-date looking no matter what year.

Congratulations...!

Old 05-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Love the color combo. Great cars.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:49 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats you are going to love this car!

Old 05-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!

So far I am loving it. Got a few little things I would like to do over the next couple months, most being restoration items. Don't think I will be modifying the car any further.

Quick Reply: My weekend acquisition: '95 M3