Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Burn the clock by IND

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
yup, i need more $ in my life!

Old 05-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
wow..talk about badass!! best e92 M3 i've ever seen.. congrats..really awesome.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Holy hell, Nate! I'm going to be at the Bimmerfest tomorrow so I'll look for you and maybe try to take a few pictures of this beast to share with my fellow TS'ers.

Such an impressive project especially in a short amount of time! I'm going to call you guys the Extreme "Car" Makeover team from now on.

Old 05-22-2010, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Awesome thread!!! That carbon fiber interior pieces are unbelievable.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:53 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
This has to be the most tastefully modified M3 I have laid my eyes on, not only that every part complements the other but the mods are no joke.

Really nice, I wouldnt change a thing with this car.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond reputeDr. T has a reputation beyond repute
Spectacular! Now how long to get the wifey's M3 done????

Old 05-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
great mods just think how good all those mods would look on the car in it's original color

White and CF bits all over Now that's something I can sink my teeth into.

Old 05-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Open budget M3 but the quality is unsurpassed! This is an amazing transformation.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:22 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I went to the Bimmerfest yesterday as promised and found my way to the iND booth. Initially I wasn't able to find Nate but I did meet Ilia who was only too happy to allow me to take all the pictures I needed. Nate later recognized me and again was happy to let me take more pictures. I spent a bit over 2 hours combined taking all sorts of pictures covering every aspect of this magnificent machinery. Nate and Ilia both took the time to talk to me about the project. What I found interesting was that BMW sent a rep over to personally approve the special order "Atlantis Blue" that was chosen for this car. They even provided the proper "badging" needed too. One was placed under the hood and the other in the door jam. This was one hell of a car seen up close in person. Looks absolutely OEM and my kudos all around to the guys at iND for a job well done.

Without ado, here are some of my pictures

Last edited by atomic80; 05-23-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:24 AM

Ilia and the beast

Quick Reply: Burn the clock by IND