Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Burn the clock by IND

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Nate, why couldn't you guys just have a shop here

I could drop my car off and pick up with everything done. Dropping my car off at 10 different places for each different part is a PITA

On a more serious note, great job! That car looks fantastic!

Old 05-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
My word, what an amazing writeup. Great job Nate & IND!

Old 05-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I bet these limitless budget builds are a lot of fun for you guys. Can't wait to see finished pics, especially with those wheels mounted.

Old 05-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
I respectfully demand that this be stickied! Probably the most comprehensive work ever performed on a new M3 . . . and while I'm demanding -- more updates Nate!

Old 05-13-2010, 11:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
holy epic-ness , again IND raises the bar set by them!

Old 05-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ttime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura about
Wow agreed with DJ. You guys never leave me unsatisfied, and all I get is pictures to look at!! I cant imagine how stoked your customers must be!

Old 05-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
kwiker is on a distinguished roadkwiker is on a distinguished road
I'm liking this build. Where can i find some photos of the rest of the cars in his garage?

Old 05-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Subscribed!

Old 05-14-2010, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome build, cant wait for the next update.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
this guy live in Illinois? That is one of the craziest build I have ever seen!

great job guys

Quick Reply: Burn the clock by IND