Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

///M3 Legacy Photoshoot !

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010 | 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
LOVE the E30; and the E46 M3 is one of my favorite cars ever. Not saying the E36 is bad either; i just love the others more.

Old 05-06-2010 | 05:34 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

thanks a lot guys,

Originally Posted by Tristan
If only that e46 was a coupe that would have been so much better. Your E30 is stunning. Looking forward to seeing what your dream car will be... an E92 or CSL?
We wanted to bring together all body types in one shot hence the cabrio. But wait a bit longer and I 'll have something to surprise you all

Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Beautiful pics! Love how these beauties are all super-clean.
Cuz we're mental when it comes to our M cars Thanks !

Originally Posted by mtechnik
Beautiful photos and BMWs. Thanks for sharing with us. Is the E36 M3 Techno Violet?
Yeap, E36 M3 is techno violet with dove interior. It is a stunning color under the sun.

Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Nice photos Clubber! All 3 are great examples, but your E30 takes the cake. It is classic in red and the wheels are very nice. Rep!
Thanks a lot...

Originally Posted by Mike S
Amazing photos! Thanks for taking the time to post and take the photos for us. Your M3 is mint!
Thanks, that is quite the compliment coming from you !

Originally Posted by Winchm60
LOVE the E30; and the E46 M3 is one of my favorite cars ever. Not saying the E36 is bad either; i just love the others more.
They are all very good cars... Althoug an Estoril E36 M3 Coupe is still a fine looker !