Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

GT Haus/Meisterschaft Widebody BMW M3

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Talking GT Haus/Meisterschaft Widebody BMW M3

Shot some photos of this insane BMW M3 recently, finally got the OK to post them up. It a wild car, and an amazing sounding exhaust.

Pretty happy with how they've turned out so far. I'm pretty sure I have some more to finish and post up so stay tuned for those.

check my Flickr, wwwflickr.com/jeremycliff for some more as I add them.

C&C always welcome. Hopefully you enjoy as much as I do...

Old 04-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Autowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond repute
Why no pic of the side with the Autowerks sticker?

Old 04-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
I dont think I have any from this shoot showing that. I'll double check tho. I'm pretty sure the outdoor ones show the sticker tho.

Shoulda put it in a cooler spot, other then the rear corner lol

Old 04-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Very nice photos...thanks for posting them...!

Old 04-28-2010, 06:59 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Sick photos man!!

Old 04-29-2010, 10:10 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
What wheels are those?

Ranger

Old 04-29-2010, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by zen garage
Why no pic of the side with the Autowerks sticker?
here you go Mr. Ron

some behind the scenes shots... Autowerks represent yo! lol

Old 04-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Autowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Jeremy

Old 04-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
sooooooo sick!!!!!! nice shots man!

Old 04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by zen garage
Thank you Jeremy
Anything for you buddy!

Quick Reply: GT Haus/Meisterschaft Widebody BMW M3