Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Recent Photos of Avlnch's M5

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Trilla26 is on a distinguished roadTrilla26 is on a distinguished road
looks phenomenal!

Old 04-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
avlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Nath4N
Looks amazing, nice mods. Is that paint hard to maintain?
Not really. Just have to be careful when detailing it. BMW M is in the works creating products for me to use. In the mean while I am using Mothers Cali Gold car shampoo and water. No tire shine, and that's it.
The car was actually dirty in the photos, so the color conceals dirt very well.
Originally Posted by Nate@IND
Nice update Aaron. You have one amazing M5
Thanks Nate
Originally Posted by crazy1323
has the rear bumper been repainted, it looks like a different color?
Nope. The color looks different in different shades of light. In photos it looks silver, but in person it never looks silver. In the sun it is incredible, and in person it looks darker than in photos, grey with flake.

Thanks everyone. I put a lot of work into this car. I would love to do Brembo's but it's leased so i'm not sure about investing any more $ into it.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Crazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to allCrazy Bimmer is a name known to all
Im speechless. Wow.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
looks great. the wheels are not my first choice.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
avlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura aboutavlnch has a spectacular aura about
Thanks everyone

Old 04-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
nice and clean.

Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That's one seriously modded M5...very nice...!

Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful car, I've been staring at it for two days straight now. Especially love the color choice, reminds me of Reventón Gray.