Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

sweet M6 with BBS LM-R

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010 | 07:41 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Just.............WOW.

Those look amazing. Put some red caps in em!

I have em in stock guys, whose next?

Old 04-09-2010 | 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed, it does look VERY good!

Old 04-10-2010 | 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
kheard73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice...looking good....

Old 04-10-2010 | 04:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Zymi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks very cool.... ;o)

What has happened to the back? I remembered it looking not so good....

Old 04-10-2010 | 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sweet ride

Old 04-10-2010 | 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I agree that those wheels look good on the M6. But then again, have you seen those wheels look bad on any car?

Old 04-10-2010 | 06:28 PM
SAB
Teamspeed Pro
SAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond reputeSAB has a reputation beyond repute
I think those wheels are far too racey for the 6 series. They look like they belong on the track.

Old 04-11-2010 | 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Always liked the M6 but with these wheels, I love it!

Old 04-11-2010 | 04:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Agreed 100%. I've seen these wheels on an E92 M3 and they look amazing. They are probably the only wheels I'd put on my C4S.
The car looks amazing and I never really liked the M6 those wheels are gorgeous. I too was thinking it would look amazing on the C4S, grey wheels are driving me crazy nowadays

Old 04-11-2010 | 04:32 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute

Loove the M6, i think the 6 series is one of the best designed cars of the last decade. Especially the convertible

Quick Reply: sweet M6 with BBS LM-R