Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Second BMW M1 Concept?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I ordered an X6M about a month ago and spent about an hour with my salesman discussing future M cars. He said that there will be a mid engine super car with the V8 TT from the X6M. I asked if was going to look like the orange car with the funny louvered wheels but he thought it would look more like the active dynamic concept. Either way, having driven a 5Klbs car with this engine tuned down, I can only imagine what it will be capable of in a car that weighs nearly a ton less with a race suspension and 2 seats. My only hope is that they give the option of a 6-speed versus some video game transmission. Oh by the way, he also thought that an X8 successor may also be in the works.

Last edited by jaymoney; 02-16-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
That looks amazing. WOW

Old 02-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i would buy that

Old 02-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
It looks like godzilla stepped on a M3.

I like it!

Old 02-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaymoney
I ordered an X6M about a month ago and spent about an hour with my salesman discussing future M cars. He said that there will be a mid engine super car with the V8 TT from the X6M. I asked if was going to look like the orange car with the funny louvered wheels but he thought it would look more like the active dynamic concept. Either way, having driven a 5Klbs car with this engine tuned down, I can only imagine what it will be capable of in a car that weighs nearly a ton less with a race suspension and 2 seats. My only hope is that they give the option of a 6-speed versus some video game transmission. Oh by the way, he also thought that an X8 successor may also be in the works.
yes! loved that concept.

i like the m1 concept as well

Old 02-16-2010, 02:05 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool looking P-shop. If the M3 details were a little less pronounced, it would make an excellent candidate for a new M6!

Old 02-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
Takumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really nice
I say the production M1 should look like this. The concept is way too futuristic, while this p shop one looks much more in place as a real production car.

P shop > real concept

Old 02-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
That looks effin rad, considering its a pshop. Cant wait to see what BMW is really going for.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
This is the concept that I like the best.

Attached Images