Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

CA Automotive M5 vs Highly tuned Chevrolet CR8

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Banned
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
CA Automotive M5 vs Highly tuned Chevrolet CR8

His conditions of race were:

1. Roll from 60 km/h
2. One Extra passenger in the M5.
3. Only 1km distance.

Unfortunately, I am obviously not upto date with stret racing habits, I could have sworn that races begin on the 3rd honk, but I guess not anymore cause getting a jump is in fashion these days... anyways, I don't complain.. I just go with the flow!

Had to let off early due to traffic on my side of the road!

Speed I hit was 230 km/h 4th gear.

Enjoy guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDx4qjpb-VQ

Old 12-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
Good run. Without the jump the M5 would have won.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
I agree!

Old 12-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^ I think so too. Great Video buddy!! I hope to see you this friday the 18th open track bro!! We're gonna be there for the afternoon session!!

Old 12-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Cool see you guys there. I wont be driving on track though cos didnt get a chance to switch pads to race. Get me a camera i'll take pics

Old 12-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Banned
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, the National Sprint will be running simultaneously as well.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Oooh that's a pretty version of the Commodore SS, I hadn't seen that before.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:05 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by sean
Oooh that's a pretty version of the Commodore SS, I hadn't seen that before.
Actually, that is badged Chevrolet Lumina SS here. This CR8 is a different animal, it's got the LS3 block on it standard. It's based on the Holden HSV GT cars. Stock pumps out 420hp at the wheel.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I think its stock 420BHp not whp.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Actually, that is badged Chevrolet Lumina SS here. This CR8 is a different animal, it's got the LS3 block on it standard. It's based on the Holden HSV GT cars. Stock pumps out 420hp at the wheel.
It's the US G8 GXP right?

Quick Reply: CA Automotive M5 vs Highly tuned Chevrolet CR8