Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

And finally the Eisenmann's go on!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sounds great can't wait to hear once the headers & section 1 go on

Old 10-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Banned
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AudiRS
I'm sure you know, but the afe intakes suck. They make you lose lots of power.

Sick sound though!
Agreed, they were removed a couple of nights ago. I'm sticking with my RPi scoops and block off plates. BMC filters on the way.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds great! Shoot some fly by videos so we can hear it at full song.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, need rolling vid

Old 10-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
The headers are on now and it sounds Grrrreeat!
CoB need to post a clip

Old 10-26-2009, 12:25 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds great! +1 on drive by vids.

I know a guy here locally that did the Eisenmann Sport, and the sound is pure sechx. He did the rear canisters only - can only imagine how nice full exhaust will sound.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:20 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations, can you tell me what are the RSI scoops i keep hearing for the m5 ?

Old 10-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Banned
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys! The evosport headers and pulley went on last night!

Here's the cold start up this morning!

YouTube - Cold Start 2.wmv

Old 10-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Congratulations, can you tell me what are the RSI scoops i keep hearing for the m5 ?
The RPi scoops are scoops that are installed on each side of the side intakes behind the front grils. They turn the vaccum intakes into RAM intakes which basically RAM fresh colder air into the air boxes. Couple that with the airbox block off plates that block off the opening to the secondary brake ducts, and you have a pure RAM affect!

Oh and changing filters would also help!

Old 10-26-2009, 02:36 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Cupcake: did you remove the charcoal filters as well?

I also installed RPI scoops/AFE drop in filter on my E90 328i. I noticed an improvement at higher speeds. The RPI ram air scoops capture and channel air directly into the factory intake ducting.

Some more info:

RPi Ram Air Intake Scoops "Version 3" for the BMW M5 (e60) - 2 scoops are included | BeastPower Motorsports
Went to RPI and installed RPI scoops and BMC filters! - The Unofficial BMW M5 Messageboard (m5board.com)

Quick Reply: And finally the Eisenmann's go on!