Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Interlagos E46 M3 + OEM CSL Goodies

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, the CSL clone looks awesome but I prefer the one posted by JC with the E9X M3 wheels.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Holy sh!t! Talk about a horror story. Coming from a family of lawyers (though I'm not) I understand how much easier it is when you have legal representation present when something as wrong as this happens.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Holy sh!t! Talk about a horror story. Coming from a family of lawyers (though I'm not) I understand how much easier it is when you have legal representation present when something as wrong as this happens.
It was a long time ago, but I to this day can't believe how some people can have such little business sense sometimes. And for what?

Anyway, back on topic. I want me a CSL.

Are they doing a CSL version of the current M3? And why do I keep hearing about Brembo brakes as a running change?

Old 07-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka
It was a long time ago, but I to this day can't believe how some people can have such little business sense sometimes. And for what?

Anyway, back on topic. I want me a CSL.

Are they doing a CSL version of the current M3? And why do I keep hearing about Brembo brakes as a running change?
As of yet no e9x CSL, which really sucks b/c I was looking forward to a M3 that could rival a GT3 (a lot to ask for I know). However, the CSL parts that could have been would have been cool on my M3.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:19 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
This has been bugging me all day...Just dawned on me what wheels these are in the OP. RAC Monolite / Champion Motorsports RG4 FORGED Wheels

IMO, they look beautiful and suit the car well!

FS: RAC Monolite RG4 v1 for M3 with Toyo tires - E46Fanatics

Designed by Champion Motorsports/RAC, custom fitted for the E46 M3, based on the classic CSL design.
* 6061 T6 HEAT TREATED Aluminum Alloy (currently the best wheel material available)
* 8000 TON SPREAD FORGED MONOBLOCK WHEEL
* 19 x 9 Front , offset is +37
* 19 x10 Rear , offset is +25
* Wheels have a 72.6mm center hub bore so they are HUBCENTRIC (the fit is perfect, no centering rings needed)
* Can accommodate a BIG BRAKE KIT without spacers
* Powder-coated in a high quality Silver finish (brilliant)
* Can accommodate tire sizes up to a 265F/285R max.
* The RG4 wheel weights are: 22.5 lbs front and 23.0 pounds rear
* The RG4s are currently only available in fitments for the E46 M3
* Wheels will accept the OEM roundel centercap. (RG4's are designed from the factory to use the OEM E46 M3 centercap)
* exceeds all JWL & VIA wheel certifications for use on the E46 M3
* forged in Japan at one of the finest manufacturing plants in the world

Attached Images       
Old 07-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
^pretty sure those will fit in e9x M3s.

Old 07-16-2009, 11:13 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
^pretty sure those will fit in e9x M3s.
Me too JC. Greg from the post did a test fit not to long ago. The fronts would probably require spacers to compensate for the offset and give you a better fitment. I love the look of the OEM E9X 18's in gunmetal you posted!

M3 Forum 2010 2009 BMW M3 2008 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92 - View Single Post - RAC Monolites RG4