Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

New pics of the M6 from the drive way

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
If you would rent out this house while you`re away you would easily get the investment costs back in,yet still being the owner it....easy game with such an exclusive location.

you could also rent your place out for model shootings,or car shootings...meetings or whatever..

Would you mind sharing some more pics of the house and it`s styling features?
Have you built it specifically to your taste or bought it?

Anyway,....I love it!
imo the location is MUCH more important than the size or exclusivity of the house.

btw,did you use a SLR for those pics?
From what I recall (and fully understand) I don't think Mike is keen on disclosing too much info about his private life. But I agree. I'd really like to know more about the house (from an architectural standpoint) and learn more about it.

Looks stunning - and even puts the car collection to shame. Which says quite a lot

Old 07-16-2009, 09:50 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I already figured that it might dig too deep into his privacy
sorry about that...I don`t want to be intrusive or disrespectful in any way.

I`m just very interested in the architecture,as you also mentioned and the possibilites one has for construction plans in such an area...I guess you can`t just say "I love this view,let`s plant a house on top of the rock over there"

Old 07-16-2009, 02:28 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing Mike, you are my idol.

All this time I thought he was Mike Tyson. Am I wrong?

Old 07-17-2009, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mbolo
From what I recall (and fully understand) I don't think Mike is keen on disclosing too much info about his private life. But I agree. I'd really like to know more about the house (from an architectural standpoint) and learn more about it.

Looks stunning - and even puts the car collection to shame. Which says quite a lot
I'll post a few pics of the house up here. The house was built from scratch for us. I chose all the fittings one by one, what a headache. At the end it is well worth it! I personally think it's one of the nicest on this stretch of coast.

Originally Posted by STLG
Hey Mike, I was reading about Mauritius the other day. ever been?
Yes, it's a lovely island!

Old 07-17-2009, 07:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
Amazing Mike, you are my idol.

All this time I thought he was Mike Tyson. Am I wrong?
I don't particularly have a taste for ears, so I guess that rules me out

Old 07-17-2009, 07:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
I chose all the fittings one by one, what a headache. At the end it is well worth it! I personally think it's one of the nicest on this stretch of coast.
Well done, that's the only way to do it.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by ECB
If you would rent out this house while you`re away you would easily get the investment costs back in,yet still being the owner it....easy game with such an exclusive location.

you could also rent your place out for model shootings,or car shootings...meetings or whatever..

Would you mind sharing some more pics of the house and it`s styling features?
Have you built it specifically to your taste or bought it?

Anyway,....I love it!
imo the location is MUCH more important than the size or exclusivity of the house.

btw,did you use a SLR for those pics?
I don't rent out any of our homes, we have been approached a few times by various parties for different occasions. There is far too much time and effort put into the house to make it worth my while to rent it out even if I take a huge deposit beforehand.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Here are a couple pics, but PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE the thread with images. I will be removing these after a few days, just sharing this with the regulars of the board.

Here is a couple pics from scratch.

Almost done.

Completed.

This is the other holiday home

Last edited by Mike S; 07-19-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:30 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Mbolo: Indeed.

EDIT: That's just ridiculous. Love the "castle" look on the other house.

Last edited by strebo; 07-17-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike S
Here are a couple pics, but PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE the thread with images. I will be removing these after a few days, just sharing this with the regulars of the board.
Mike,

Thanks for sharing some more photos! Your place is absolutely STUNNING! From the design to the view, I'm in awe.

Quick Reply: New pics of the M6 from the drive way