Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

I can only pray the new M5 looks like this !! OMG!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009 | 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
They did... It's the 650... which is why I bought mine
I'm going to have to disagree that the 6-series is a replacement for the 8-series, but to each his own... The 6-series is a great model, but it's a bit too bulbous and inflated compared to the stance of the 8. Plus, no V12.

Old 06-15-2009 | 07:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud ofBodhii has much to be proud of
Wouldn't you want the finished car to be wider and MUCH MUCH lower? Maybe there is something about these types of BMW's that I will never understand.

But really great Photo Shop work.

Old 06-15-2009 | 07:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.

Old 06-23-2009 | 02:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these parts

Old 07-11-2009 | 02:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
Wild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeWild-Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Teamspeed!

First of all thank you for all the comments, I'm glad most of you like my pretty extremely styled M5.

As some of you say it is a little too much because the M5 used to be more quietly styled, but I think these days you can by a 545i or 550i if you don't want to go all flashy

Anyway, I made a new one, a little less extreme and a little less blurry ....

Attached Images  
Old 07-12-2009 | 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Zeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond reputeZeus has a reputation beyond repute
Nice job on both renders Wild-Speed!

I still prefer the more "extreme" styling of the first render. If I were looking for more of a "sleeper" in this catagory of car, I'd take the RS6 in a heartbeat. But as far as a BMW is concerned, both these designs wok for me.

You should pass them along to BMW - as far up the food chain as possible. Nothing will probably come of it, but if it can change some perceptions, then you will have done a good deed for all enthusiasts. BMW needs to get back to building "The Ultimate Driving Machine(s)" and ease off trying to be all things to all customers (cough***Mercedes-Benz***cough) by building SUV's & eco-cars just to appease the soccar mom/PC crowd. My 2 cents...

Repped.

Last edited by Zeus; 07-12-2009 at 11:47 PM.