Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

E60 M5 - HRE 993R, Hartge, RD Sport

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud of
E60 M5 - HRE 993R, Hartge, RD Sport

I've had the HRE's on for a few months now, but I recently put the Hartge rear/front on along with the RD Sport trunk spoiler, so I snapped a few updated pictures tonight.

It always felt like the car was missing something in the front, and I am really happy with how the Hartge lip spoiler filled the bumper in.

Specs on the wheels are...
Model: 993R
Sizes: 21x9(f) and 21x10.5(r)
Tires: 255/30/21 and 295/25/21

Now on to some power mods

Old 04-10-2009, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
rcnj is an unknown quantity at this point
Great choice on mods....it looks awesome. Are you riding on H&R springs?

Old 04-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks awesome. Throw some e-race ovals and you're set.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Former Sponsor
wheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond reputewheelb has a reputation beyond repute
Looks Sweet !

Old 04-10-2009, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing, I would not change one bit on that! great taste my friend!
any hi res of these images?

Last edited by Igor; 04-10-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud of
Thanks guys. Yeah, H&R springs.

I do have high res of all of these. Let me know which one you want and I'll send you a link to pull it down (3-4Meg files)

Old 04-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
how do you like the m5 so far?

Old 04-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
how do you like the m5 so far?
I love it. This is my first 4 door vehicle and the first time I've owned anything this large (although my friends always made a point to tell me the Supra was a huge heavy boat). My wife and I were planning to have a baby, so it was time to get something that could fit a baby seat. It was between this and an RS4 when I was looking late 2007, but after driving both back to back, I knew 100% which was was right for me. I love Audis and the wife previously had an '05 S4 which was a blast to drive so I was initially leaning toward the RS4. But coming from the Supra, the M5 gave me more of the raw power and rush that I was used to. And a nice contolled drift in the M5 is a little more exciting than the slight understeer of the RS4 (although that can be taken care of with dialing the suspension in)

I really look forward to driving the M5 and sometimes make up excuses or volunteer to run errands for the wife just to get some seat time. Stock look was nice, modified a little better, and with some power mods to come, it will only improve for me...

Old 04-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Looks great!

An Eisenmann Exhaust on there would top it off

PM me if your interested...

Old 04-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful M5.
I love mine. I also owned an RS4 and got rid of it. A nice car but it just didn't fulfill.
BTW if considering an exhaust I would recommend ASR Engineering. Awesome sound and real power.

Ranger

Quick Reply: E60 M5 - HRE 993R, Hartge, RD Sport