Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Whose M3 is this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gunnhgt is an unknown quantity at this point
Whose M3 is this?

I've just found while surfing some sites. It's just awesome.
Actually, someone insists his car, but I think I've seen this before and it was not his one not sure though. So...
Just curious.
Thanks

Attached Images   

Last edited by gunnhgt; 03-14-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know either but damn that is awesome...

Old 03-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^ What he said. I love those wheels and the trunk! Is that Vorsteiner stuff?

Old 03-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Prob, it's because of my bad memory, never mind.
He said it is
09 M3 Coupe - Alpine White/Black

Vorsteiner full CF - front lip, rear defuser, trunk

CF side mirror cover,

black hood grill & fender,

eisenmann sports exhaust,

aFe intake,

AC Schnitzer springs,

HRE Monoblok P43 19.

It's Sick!

Old 03-14-2009, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BTW, how much does it cost for leasing M3?
I'm little interested... someday? he he

Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!503Alex You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
His username on M3post is Mentholguy.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks Alex!!
At least I'm glad it wasn't dejavu!

Old 03-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like one of the IND project cars, but yes I've seen this one on M3post as well.

Old 03-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
he's also a member on m3forum......local to me

Old 03-24-2009, 10:27 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the guy, wheel specs and mods. Sick M3, with tasteful mods.
M3 Aftermarket Wheel Pic Thread - Page 5 - M3 Forum 2008 BMW M3 2007 BMW M3 BMW E90 M3 E92
And some more:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245950

Last edited by mtechnik; 03-31-2009 at 03:25 PM.