Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

2009 E92 M3 Interior Update

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond reputeM3NTAL has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!! Cant wait to see more pictures. As soon as I get my Car back and get all my trim pieces wrapped in C/f Ill make sure I post up pictures!!

Old 02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mcbracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by M3NTAL
Awesome!! Cant wait to see more pictures. As soon as I get my Car back and get all my trim pieces wrapped in C/f Ill make sure I post up pictures!!
Look forward to seeing your pics. Next week the car gets lowered and I hope the CF mirrors will arrive too. Once those are in place I will do some more photographs.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:03 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
We actually make carbon center consoles for the 2009 m3 in 2 by 2 standard carbon.

Old 02-21-2009, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by LaneS@macarbon.com
We actually make carbon center consoles for the 2009 m3 in 2 by 2 standard carbon.
Thanks, Alex at TAG Motorsports had told me about you guys. We could be in touch in the near future for a few pieces. Mostly interested in the area around the audio and climate controls, side sills and paddles. Currently the center console and steering wheel weave does not match the OEM CF, so that might well be something we will look in to replacing. Can you pm pricing?

Thanks again.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very nice!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud ofAlX Boi has much to be proud of
Must be hard to do a 1 handed U-turn with an ergonomic steering wheel.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by AlX Boi
Must be hard to do a 1 handed U-turn with an ergonomic steering wheel.
Luckily I have two hands.

Old 06-23-2009, 03:49 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these partsbobbie devine is infamous around these parts
nice one. personally i like the bmw wheel with the rpms blinking on it

Old 07-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by bobbie devine
nice one. personally i like the bmw wheel with the rpms blinking on it
In the end it does all come down to your own personal taste. It would be pretty boring if we all ended up with identically kitted out M3's! I like the flat bottom feature of the wheel, that gives you just that little bit of extra room between it and your legs ... good for the hairpin stuff!

We have now replaced the carbon fiber roof spoiler and front grills (they didn't like the sun it seems, i.e, lack of enough clearcoat) and we now have an AC Schnitzer spoiler (painted white) and OEM grills in gloss black. I wasn't sure about the roof spoiler being white, but now I like it! We also painted the rear view mirror casings gloss black and tinted the brake lights. Looks awesome.
Great job by Alex and the crew at TAG Motorsports.

I'm going to do some updated photo's soon. I'll post them.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:46 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Alcantara on that ACS steering wheel would complement all the CF and dark leather very well

but I`m not a fan of roof spoilers on coupes...

Quick Reply: 2009 E92 M3 Interior Update