Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

SRT4's.... WTF are they all such douches?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
I hate it when SRT4's won't play with me. I rev and rev and they never look up. Stuck up snobs.

I am a little childish. There is a guy in LR who has a 355 and I pulled up next to him on the interstate in my Turbo and I tried everything in the world to get him to run me and he wouldn't. I also enjoy trying to get Mustangs and Camaros to race. They are fun and tasty.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TUUNER
I was kidding, I drive a VW, and am in Toronto, the curves part was the quick little jab, no harm meant.

Old 02-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by carendt242
for me, it's any combination of wrx, evo, srt4, and (increasingly) e46 m3. just last night, i was driving late @ night and some dude in a (very old) supra kept trying to race me - for over 15 miles. and the other day - some hot shot 22 yr old in his 330 tried racing me every stoplight for 5 stoplights.

in my youth, i might've played; now i'm a grumpy old man and i just get extremely annoyed.

- chuck

haha are we gettin old or something...whats up with those kids in their $19k 01 m3s with 100k miles and pos springs thinking they know how to drive. I'd like to see them actually push one hard into a corner at track and see what happens. Few yrs ago third day i had my Sti i pulled off the huge wing and suddenly all the ricers left me alone

Old 02-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
I was kidding, I drive a VW, and am in Toronto, the curves part was the quick little jab, no harm meant.
I was kidding too!!!

Old 02-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
Scott you are very immature. I know that you instigated this whole ordeal. Shame on you for picking on innocent Neon (notice that I did not say SRT4, SRT8, Blah., Blah., Blah.) How does it feel to pick on someone that you deem less than you? Did it ever occur to you that his accelerator got stuck, that his "Type R" sticker was about to fall off, or even that his flux capacitor was not in line with the stars tonight. You sir, are snobbish beyond belief. How does it feel in that ivory tower? I can't believe that I am even responding to this post. Ok I am done, where are the keys to my Ferrari? I need to go pick on some Hondas.

Obviously I was kidding. Scott you should feel flattered. They were probably just trying to see how they measure up to the mighty M5 (which I will openly admit) would probably beat my old Z06. Be safe out there. Proving that you are indeed faster is not worth the ultimate price that could be paid.

Later,
Benny

Old 02-08-2008, 10:37 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Benny. Wish you still had the Z06 so we could compare.

One part of your joke wasn't a joke. I am very immature. LOL

Old 02-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TUUNER
I was kidding too!!!

Cheers.

Old 02-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mgoblue is an unknown quantity at this point
A bit OT here, but Scott did you go from an M5, to a E55, and now back to a M5?

Old 02-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Brian H
haha, nice write up, one question:

ever met anyone that bought a neon that wasn't a douche? lol
H8NEONS :rofl:

Old 02-11-2008, 05:19 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mgoblue
A bit OT here, but Scott did you go from an M5, to a E55, and now back to a M5?

yes. The M5 is too nice of a car to not own again.

The E55 was ok, but I missed the M5.