Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

M Coupe: FL Trip

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics!

Old 12-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
burNoutsRfun is an unknown quantity at this point
I do have High Resolution Pics but I am not to familiar with the site....

Old 12-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
great pics, did you do it all in one day? or did you stop for some sights
Thanks for all the comments

We were there for about a week. My friend has a house for sale down there and it hasn't been sold yet so we took advantage of it. The M is actually my friends car. We went with the M, and two 335i sedans with sport package, one white with vishnu (mine) and silver (stock). Figured it was an M forum so I didn't post the 335... I'll post some pics if any one interested.

Got to drive the M a couple hundred miles, honestly it got uncomfortable after 100 miles but that didn't matter because driving the car was a lot of fun it just made up for it and i barley paid attention to the discomfort. He has a harness bar, harness seat belts which makes you feel solid in the car. Definitely a good upgrade

When we got to Miami, we went to go visit AA Tuning, it was a nice shop but had even nicer cars. They wanted my friend's M coupe as a test car for their supercharger kit they were making. After getting all excited they were like, but yeah, you see if anything happens to it, we don't replace it....He then changed his mind, I wasn't suprised

Last edited by burNoutsRfun; 12-13-2008 at 12:27 AM.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics but NOOOOOOO on the drive-in car wash! Moe Misty will hunt you down and slap a FLEX on your ass!

Old 12-13-2008, 12:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Barrister

Great pics but NOOOOOOO on the drive-in car wash! Moe Misty will hunt you down and slap a FLEX on your ass!

Must agree but it was a last resort...no hose at the house we were at, better than keeping it dirty I think.

Back home its hand wash all the way.

Old 12-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Some more pictures from the trip

This wasn't behind us for long...

Out of all the Lambo's, Bently's, Ferrari's, Maserati's, AMG's this was probably the sickest car we've seen the whole trip...I looked it up they actually only made ONE in the ENTIRE WORLD...

Old 12-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
NJ to FL and only a handful of pics? I vote ban!!!

Old 12-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Zorro
NJ to FL and only a handful of pics? I vote ban!!!
Yeah I know, we did the trip at night (no traffic). I'm the only one on the trip who knew had to use a camera, and it was hard getting out of the drivers seat, weather was nice it just made you want to drive. therefore the limited amount of photo's.

Quick Reply: M Coupe: FL Trip