Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

How to Build the Perfect E92 M3 - Introducing Ericsson

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 12:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post How to Build the Perfect E92 M3 - Introducing Ericsson

http://www.bimmerpages.com/forums/f2...ericsson-1830/

The answer…give it to Amuse and let them build it into the halo car for their new BMW tuning brand Ericsson.
In 2008 Bulletproof Automotive Introduces Ericsson to North America! Here’s why…
One of the most impressive things I saw at Tokyo Auto Salon was the unveiling of Ericsson and their first two vehicles, a E92 M3 and a E60 M5. Tanabe-san’s M5 was already well known by me and I was already a huge fan of his exhaust system for that car…but the new M3 blew my mind. Usually even with the top tuning companies there are a couple of things that I would change about each car…often small things, but usually I can find something. The E92 M3 by Ericsson was 100% perfect in my eyes. So much so that I renewed my vows with Amuse. Bulletproof will being distributing Amuse products a lot more heavily this year and we’ll be introducing Ericsson to the USA.
I stand behind this new brand 100%. Here’s why:
-My favorite exhaust factory Nippon Steel produces their full titanium exhausts (I’ve had 4 of Nippon Steel’s exhausts on my S2000, so you know I love them…I’m getting my 5th one-off version air shipped in a couple of weeks)
-My favorite dry carbon manufacturer (I’m going to leave out their name) in Japan is contracted to do all of Amuse’s / Ericsson’s dry carbon parts. The quality is rediculously good.
-My favorite FRP factory is employed by Amuse to produce all of their fiberglass parts (although most of their stuff is only offered in dry carbon). This factory is the same factory responsible for the amazing OEM fitment of Kenstyle’s aero parts.
-Tanabe-san knows how to design and build a car incredibly well and he’s one of the best in the business. His design philosophy is directly in line with my own and represents what I love:
The indisputable and incomparable advantage of weight reduction, the usability of a daily driver, classic designs based on performance and usable functionality, and extreme attention to detail of not only design but manufacturing quality.
The pictures will blow your mind. All are high resolution for you to download.
480hp M3 with 180kg (396 lbs) of weight reduction via dry carbon and titanium

Attached Images  
Old 02-09-2008, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
TonyTone is an unknown quantity at this point
I like...except for the trunk

Old 03-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
ABSOLUTELY sick i love it

Old 03-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
For some reason when I clicked on the link to see more pictures it didn't work.
Here is the link that should work.

http://www.bimmerpages.com/forums/sh...light=ericsson

Last edited by KevinS4; 03-05-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
love it....link doesn't work...want more pics

Old 03-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
Dj

the link you posted does not work for me. it tells me that the link does not exist

Old 03-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
that is the best looking m3 ive seen to date