Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

0-60 Motorsports E46 M3 from BAHRAIN

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Thatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond reputeThatcher has a reputation beyond repute
very cool

Old 11-12-2008, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
Hey 911 S, Thank you for your kind reply. Do we know each other? Lets meet up one day and have some sheesha Salams Brother.

No bro, i don't think we know each other... Shisha? you're on!!

Old 11-12-2008, 04:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Ok bro Call me on 36363739 when you have free time and we'll arrange a day to chill

Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
UPDATE:
Hey Guys i had a day off on tuesday cos of Veterans Day so decided to head on over to Ultimate BMW Garage and get some parts fitted that i had lying around. I got there and they were already waiting for me with a vacant lift. The parts being installed today:

Rogue Engineering SPORT Adjustable Rear Control Arms (ARCA)
GSP Pedal Set (SMG) Gen 3
Changing Diff oil
Removing AP Exhaust
Installing OEM Exhaust

The RE ARCAs went on easily enough without needing to losen the diff. Just remove the rear anti roll bar and remove the drive shafts from the diff and they go on easy enough.

The Exhaust came off in a few minutes and the OEM went on easy enough. The reason i switched back to the OEM muffler was cos the AP was a bit too loud for me. Dont get me the wrong the AP is an amazing exhaust and so light i didnt have any probs lifting it. The OEM exhaust on the other hand is so damn heavy it took 2 of us to lift it and fit it! Anyway i got the tips for the OEM muffler from James at Eurosportdesign and they should be on soon it looks nice and fat at the back

GSP Pedal Gen 3 hasnt gone on yet, it will be going tomorrow and everyone was drooling all over it..... so will update the thread with the installed pics tomorrow.

The diff oil was still pretty good after 14000 km but changed it any way as we had already opened the drain plug! I know now the oil can last easily up to 25000km. Also while we doing this my mechanic asked me to get diff bushes.

Also checked on the drive shaft coupling and looks a bit cracked so will be ordering one soon from TISCHER along with the Diff bushes.

Ok here are the pics guys.......

Old 11-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Check out me bent OEM driver side control arm! no more knock sound

Old 11-18-2008, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ok guys heres another mod i just installed:

https://teamspeed.com/forums/m/13414...ng-teaser.html

Custom sport steering wheel......

Old 12-30-2008, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Hey all, Havent updated for a while so thought i would. Well after installing the steering wheel i knew i would have to change all rotors and pads pretty soon as we inspected them while we were standing there having the steering installed.

I really wanted to go for 6 pot BBKs up front but cos of other plans decided to go for the STOPTECH STAGE 2 Brake upgrade. This includes 4 slotted rotors, Pads of your choice (I went for full race Ferodo DS2500), braided brake hoses, 3 bottle of MOTUL RBF Brake fluid. It is a Bargain!

In the same time i painted my OEM Brake calipers as well. The OEM M3 E46 calipers are iron cast so they start to look kinda rusty after a while. Me and My cuz from Romania first of all started by remocing the calipers off the car completely and then rubbing them down. After cleaning them and rubbing them down we applied 2 coats of Black Brake Caliper Paint and used OEM BMW TIag paint for the M logos cast into the calipers. The results are a cleaner look and so fresh! So much better than the OEM IRON CAST Look!

I also bought a set of used BBS CHs in 19 staggered from a close friend in Qatar. I also got a set of ZCP/CSL Wheels custom painted in a lambo gun metal grey by my friend JASON in Kuwait. Cant wait for both sets of wheels to get here......

Next up (finances permitting) will be a surprise OEM mod i have been waiting for a long time and Kw V2s

Enjoy the pics fellas...........

Attached Images           
Old 01-02-2009, 01:51 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Yummmy!! I love what you're doin bro! Keep up the great work!

See you at the BIC.. we have a sprint event on the 9th. Pls do come by and say HI

Old 01-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by cupcake of bahrain
Yummmy!! I love what you're doin bro! Keep up the great work!

See you at the BIC.. we have a sprint event on the 9th. Pls do come by and say HI
Hey Haboob, Thank you so much. I will try my best to make it on the 9th to say Hello to you. I was at the track today, it was awesome, frickin cold though, so the cars were running fast.

Some poor guy totaled his 09 C4S (facelift!) His first day at a track. I feel so sorry for him cos he's a good guy. InshaAllah God will give him another one.

Give me call on 36363739 if your free and we'll sit together before the 9th.

Old 01-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
great job and very nice car (Mat3ooob 3aleaha)

Quick Reply: 0-60 Motorsports E46 M3 from BAHRAIN