Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Bob from BPS's M3 - Nice !

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 11:42 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bob from BPS's M3 - Nice !

AND the grand finale....

Old 10-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
HOT M3! can't go wrong with HRE Monblocks either, they look good on everything!

Old 10-13-2008, 10:08 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
They would even look good on the car in your avatar!

Old 10-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good. Are those 19's?

Old 10-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking wheels and brakes

Old 10-13-2008, 06:02 PM
Site Sponsor/bimmerperformancestore.com
Bob @ BPS is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey DJ. Thanks for posting pics of my car. I'm still a nobody, but now my car is famous. LOL

I love the HREs and Brembos. The HRE's are P40 monobloks in gloss charcoal, which closely matches the color of the OE 18s. They are 19x9 front and 19x11 rear with 255/35 & 295/30 PS2s. I went with 19s because I'll be using this M3 more as a touring car and I wanted to keep the sidewall taller than what you would get with 20s. It's lowered with H&R Sport Springs, which is fully compatible with the EDC and the car still rides comfortably for long trips.

My thanks to Marc @ HRE and Gary @ Race Technologies. You guys are the best!!

Bob

Old 10-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great Bob. Nice to see one with 19's. I assume no rubbing issues?

Old 10-13-2008, 06:12 PM
Site Sponsor/bimmerperformancestore.com
Bob @ BPS is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks

Originally Posted by Ara
Car looks great Bob. Nice to see one with 19's. I assume no rubbing issues?
Hi Ara,

No rubbing issues, at all. The fit is perfect and the added rubber on the road definitely improves handling and stopping power.

I had Volk TE37s on my old E46 M3, which are great wheels, but I really like the look of the P40s. They add a touch of class and prestige and look great on AW with that black CF roof (IMHO).

Bob

Last edited by Bob @ BPS; 10-13-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking M3.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the roughRedlineMotorworks is a jewel in the rough
Incredible machine.

Quick Reply: Bob from BPS's M3 - Nice !