Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

60' Conam Sport Silver Express by Rodriguez Yachts

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
60' Conam Sport Silver Express by Rodriguez Yachts

Perhaps my Fav Express boat in the 40'-60' range at this moment has to be the 60' Beautiful Express built by the world renown Rodriquez Cantieri Navali Spa., I just love its versatility, full party on the top with all the luxuries you can imagine, the convertible top is what sells me on this boat! well, that and its totally different than what you're used to seeing! .
Its powered by twin Volvo Penta's pushing ~800hp each

There is a smaller ~50 footer available as well, prices from 600k to $1.6mil in the current market, I believe there's two 60's and one 50 for sale in the US.

Last edited by alkyoneus; 06-29-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:07 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thats a very beautiful yacht I love the sport open top ones, mine has to be a Sunseeker, Riva or Pershing these are my favourite manufacturers of sport models.

Old 06-28-2008, 05:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thats a very beautiful yacht I love the sport open top ones, mine has to be a Sunseeker, Riva or Pershing these are my favourite manufacturers of sport models.
Totally agree with you, but thought this one was a STEAL compared to the other brands

Old 06-28-2008, 05:14 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
Totally agree with you, but thought this one was a STEAL compared to the other brands
Ohh yes especially since the Euro is appreciating its time to get yachts from the U.S, Asia or Dubai. The European brands will cost a person to work his whole life just to barely get one for his retirement and not mentioning the costs added to it. I ask yacht owners that I know what the best time of ownership, there reply is that the best time is when you first get it and sell it. Why ?, the first time your overly excited and not familiar with the expenses that follow and the selling point is getting money and getting rid of the devastation and the 100,000 euros worth of fixing it annually or every period.

Old 06-30-2008, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
great looking boat!!

My pick will, forever, go to Wally (pick you size) though.