Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

Magnum 50 trip

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Magnum 50 trip

So the other day my friends at Magnum invited my parents and I down to our club in Key Largo. I had some pictures, so I thought I would share with you guys.

We took out a Green Magnum 50, although I prefer the red one. It was an absolutely phenomenal boat. I have been on many, and these things always put a smile on my face. To say it was rough out would be an understatement, yet we cruised down to Key Largo from Aventura at 66mph. It just eats up the seas, and is very comfortable. Of course it's all good until you are the one paying the fuel bill, at 170GPH the trip was about $1000 just in fuel. I brought the girl that I am currently seeing as well, and you will see her in the pics.

I drove it all the way back up to Aventura from Key Largo, and I now need to get one of my own. (I wish)

Anyways, I wont go on anymore and just share the pics. Sick boat though.

Oh, it had 1400hp MTU's. Enjoy

Last edited by Hernando; 03-25-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Was expecting a condom thread.

Great boat and pics though Nando!

Last edited by Barrister; 03-25-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Used to have boat, missing those days of sparkling sun, seawater and the smell of the Penta diesels!

Old 03-26-2011, 06:24 AM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Great pics, thanks for sharing. Looks like a fun family outing.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
Always thought these boats were very cool. I have not seen one in the northeast for years though.

This boat has surface drives right?

Old 03-26-2011, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Was expecting a condom thread.

Great boat and pics though Nando!
he used these AFTER the boat ride!

Old 03-26-2011, 10:52 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Life is good for King Hernando !!!! !!!!

Old 03-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice boat Hernando!

Old 03-26-2011, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
The red one has so much win.

Old 03-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
The green is not the best color and that swim platform is absolutely huge !!!
Would like to see one of these with triple Merc twin-turbo 1350's....

Quick Reply: Magnum 50 trip