Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

223' Lady Christine

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 223' Lady Christine

Here's another great yacht. A 223' Feadship Lady Christine. There are two more that I will post up soon that blow this one out of the water.

Review: Feadship 223' "Lady Christine" - YachtForums.Com

"A legend often stands alone. Adding to, or indeed surpassing one, is never a simple challenge. Designing, building and delivering superb yachts is like a fine art. Requirements, tenets, performance must be observed in the creation of excellent seagoing vessels. However, Feadship has accomplished this rare feat again and again in the luxury yachting world. And while its own excellent creations continue to set new pinnacles, the acclaimed builder has now launched yet another yacht to be noticed, admired, praised. She is the pristine “Lady Christine.”"

Name:  6 Flybridge Aft.jpg
Views: 1857
Size:  76.9 KB

Name:  1 ChristineStbdBow.jpg
Views: 1346
Size:  79.0 KB

Name:  2 ChristineStarboard.jpg
Views: 1222
Size:  94.4 KB

Name:  15 His Study.jpg
Views: 1290
Size:  105.7 KB

Name:  19 Main Aft Deck Pool.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  86.2 KB

Name:  14 Master.jpg
Views: 1516
Size:  90.2 KB

Name:  17 Owners Aft Deck.jpg
Views: 1263
Size:  105.1 KB

Name:  3 ChristineOverhead-1.jpg
Views: 1332
Size:  134.9 KB

Old 11-08-2010, 02:55 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
If I had this yacht, I wouldnt own a house. I would live in it 24/7 and point any place in the map and just go there. I really like the swimming pool, would be nice to have this parked in front of Porto Cervo.

Old 11-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
If I had this yacht, I wouldnt own a house. I would live in it 24/7 and point any place in the map and just go there. I really like the swimming pool, would be nice to have this parked in front of Porto Cervo.
I would do that with Tatoosh.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:00 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
I would do that with Tatoosh.
It looks good, I think they are kind of slow if you want to follow the Jet-Set places; otherwise telling your captain to take it whilst you fly on the personal jet would be nice. Though a Mangusta,Leopard or a Palmer Johnson 175 which is my personal favourite would be nice.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:02 PM
It looks good, I think they are kind of slow if you want to follow the Jet-Set places; otherwise telling your captain to take it whilst you fly on the personal jet would be nice. Though a Mangusta,Leopard or a Palmer Johnson 175 which is my personal favourite would be nice.
Yes that is the way to do it. I would tell my Pilot and Captain to Surprise me. Then one day I would just get on the plane and be surprised. I would obviously NEED that private 787 just in case they decided to go to Australia or something.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:04 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by Hernando
Yes that is the way to do it. I would tell my Pilot and Captain to Surprise me. Then one day I would just get on the plane and be surprised. I would obviously NEED that private 787 just in case they decided to go to Australia or something.
These larger yachts can cross the Atlantic, travel by night and voila your in the Caribbean which is a long way.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Best looking boat you've posted so far imho. I prefer the sweeping 2 sided steps to a large swim step off the aft but the lines are fantastic.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
the bedroom is larger then my first apt lol...some these boats even my imagination could not dream up the scale of them...

Old 11-08-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
These larger yachts can cross the Atlantic, travel by night and voila your in the Caribbean which is a long way.
It's still going to take a couple days no matter how you slice it. And if the weather sucks, I'd rather be flying.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:40 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by Zorro
It's still going to take a couple days no matter how you slice it. And if the weather sucks, I'd rather be flying.
Likewise

Quick Reply: 223' Lady Christine