Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Top Gear Mitsubishi EVO X vs Subaru WRX STI p1

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
There's a grey Evo X one block from my house, it's a beast. The owner hardly ever drives it though, $10/gal gas might have something to do with that lol.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
DAMN NOT BAD !!!! especially with a couple bolt ons that give you 100hp more... car is impressive

Originally Posted by Alex
6 speed. I would compare it to non-V10 M cars, to a point.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ritesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond reputeRitesh has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer the styling of the exterior of the Evo but the interior of the STi.

I also prefer the mod capabilities of the Evo but prefer the durability of the STi.

Good thing I am not in the market for one.

P.S. I wouldn't use either of these cars as track cars as all they do is hide/hinder your skill.

Old 07-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Hmmm...After having driven both cars ( below ) I can atest that the Subaru is the all round better car and it Toasts the Evo from the stoplight also which dosen't hurt !!

^^My Blue STI was stock in these pictures but now has a rather handy 355 FT LB's at the wheels Yay